All doctoral programmes are accredited by AQ Austria, the Austrian Agency for Quality Assurance and Accreditation.
- The quality of the doctoral programmes is ensured by a joint Doctorate Committee.
- The doctoral programmes offer personal counselling from renowned and recognized academic supervisors.
- Doctoral candidates complete a thesis contract with their graduate supervisor which outlines the mutual expectations of the advising relationship.
- It is possible to complete the doctoral programme while working. Lectures and seminars are generally held as block courses.
- The Tyrolean Private University UMIT TIROL offers all the amenities of a modern university campus in the heart of the Alps.
- The Office of the Doctorate Committee and the Tyrolean Private University UMIT ’s Study Management Office endeavour to offer a good level of organizational support.
- The Dr. phil. degree is an internationally recognized degree that is written and accepted as an honorific (Dr.) in front of one’s personal name.