Study today what will be relevant tomorrow!
As a modern university, the Tyrolean Private University UMIT TIROL in Hall in Tirol has specialized in new vocational fields and research areas and thus responds to the latest challenges in the field of health care and technology.
- Mechatronics (Hall in Tirol, full-time, 6 semesters)
- Nursing Science (Hall in Tirol, block courses, 6 semesters)
- Psychology (Hall in Tirol, full-time, 6 semesters)
- Business, Health & Sports Tourism (Landeck, full-time, 6 semesters)
As a university that focuses on health care and technology, the Tyrolean Private University UMIT TIROL in Hall in Tirol offers future-oriented academic study programs for A-level graduates as well as post-graduate studies for people who are already working in the health care sector or who want to gain further qualifications for the health care sector.
- Research and teaching at the highest level,
- an ideal learning environment,
- studies in small groups,
- attractive tuition fees
- and best career prospects
form the framework for the Tyrolean Private University UMIT TIROL’s academic program.
All study programs are offered only in German – therefore please refer to the German pages for further information.