Research area for education and educational research in the health care system
The research area of education and educational research in the health system deals with problems that increasingly have to be addressed in the qualification of nursing and health professions against the background of current and future change processes.
Thereby, the evaluating existing competences of nurses is just as important as the conception and implementation of target group and system-oriented education programs and their curricular and methodical-didactical development.
Areas of research
- Qualification and further development of nursing and healthcare professions
- Evaluation of clinical (nursing) competence development
- Development and evaluation of study programs in the nursing and health care sector
- Further development of "innovative teaching" combining theory, research, and practice
- Training/qualification of/by instructors (train the trainer)
- Promotion of health literacy