Public Health, Health Services Research and HTA
- Anneke Harder: Evaluation of patients with knee arthroplasty in Tyrol
- Monika Schaffner: The role of disease prevention in public health – benefits, harms, costs, and potential barriers of disease prevention strategies
- Lovisa Berggren: Subgroup analysis in HTA submission for re-imbursement in Europe – challenges and solutions with examples in psoriasis.
- Sophia Hütter: Typ 2 Diabetes mellitus and associated long-term complications.
- Carmen Albertini: Evaluation of quality of life after completion of antihormone therapy in estrogen positive and / or progesterone positive patients with breast cancer diagnosis
- Veronika Steinkreß: Quality of life and quality of care of patients with diabetes mellitus in the district of Landeck in Tyrol