Social- and Personality Psychology Working Group
Division for Social- and Personality Psychology
Current Research Projects
- how do people perceive risks? in which types of cognitive biases could that result and why?
- which factors are influencing the human behavior in those situations?
- to which extent, concerning training strategies,is it possible to improve well-balanced and well-considered decisions in risky situations?
- topics we are doing research on in our risk laboratory.
- how does (in-)justice affect the behavior of employees in organisations (e.g. innovative behavior)?
- which psychologic mechanisms are mediating these effects?
- how do people come to judgements concerning justice?
Email:firstname.lastname@example.orgUniv.-Ass. Moritz Bielefeld, MSc.